Page coming soon! Here are a few resources in the meantime.
- Sarah Miller, “Heaven or High Water” in All We Can Save, pp. 147-155
- Jainey K. Bavisihi, “A Tale of Three Cities” in All We Can Save, pp. 157-164
- Kate Orff, “Mending the Landscape” in All We Can Save, pp. 177-183
- Colette Pichon Battle, “An Offering from the Bayou” in All We Can Save, pp.
- Sarah Stillman, “Like the Monarch” in All We Can Save, pp. 349-361
- Christine E. Naivez Rodridguez, “Community is Our Best Chance” in All We Can Save, pp. 363-368
- “Walkable Cities,” in Drawdown, pp. 86-87
- “Bike Infrastructure,” in Drawdown, pp.. 88-89
- “Water Distribution,” in Drawdown, p. 105
- David Roberts, “The Five Coolest Trends in Urbanism… in Europe”
- David Roberts, series on Barcelona’s “Superblocks”
- New York Times, “The Capital of Sprawl gets a radically car-free neighborhood”
- NPR, “Why sprawl could be the next big climate change battle”